Cross-Country Skiing - Booking
Cours de ski de fond - Style classique ou patin
Booking a ski lesson has never been easier!
In less than 5 minutes, you will have booked and paid for your lessons on the date and with the coach of your choice.
Why not plan you ski season ahead of time by booking several lessons in advance? You can then easily move or cancel lessons at not cost by using the confirmation email that you will receive.
Frequently asked questions
- Are both classic and skating lessons offered? Absolutely, when booking, you will be able to indicate whether you would like a classic or skate skiing lesson, and provide information on your experience level and expectations.
- What is the cancellation policy? You can easily move or cancel them at no cost. To do that, simply use the confirmation email you will receive (no refunds if less than 24 hours before the lesson). Your coach may also recommend to postpone a course if weather conditions are not favorable.
- How long are the lessons? All lessons are 1 hour long and will be adapted to your experience level and your objectives. They are suitable for skiers of all levels of experience. You also have the opportunity to invite friends to join you and save since the total cost per session remains the same.
- Can I choose my coach? It is possible to book with the coach of your choice. Simply select your coach's profile and schedule. The only exception is when your region has only one coach available. However, you'll receive the name of your coach in the confirmation email.
- Where are the lessons taking place? A ski center and a meeting point are designated for each region. However, it is possible to arrange another location for classes; please indicate it in your reservation (subject to approval from the coach).
- How can I contact my coach? If you have any questions or want clarifications, you can contact your coach by replying to the confirmation email you will receive.