Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

UNIS-POUR-LE-SPORT_v copie 3.png


Pour faire un don aux athlètes de Unis pour le sport


Video of group training for MEC half and full marathon: 10 September 2017

Running technique videos

You like the philosophy of United for sport and would like to support our elite athletes who teach their sport?

80% of your donation will go directly to provide financial support to United for sport athletes. The funds will be distributed equally according to the involvement of each of our athletes. The remaining 20% will help United for sport provide athletes with exceptional administrative support, ressources and tools.


Vous aimez la philosophie d'Unis pour le sport et aimeriez soutenir les athlètes qui offrent de l'enseignement de leur sport?

80% de votre don servira directement à offrir une aide financière aux athlètes d'Unis pour le sport. Les fonds seront répartis équitablement selon l'implication de chacun de nos athlètes. Les 20% restant aideront Unis pour le sport à offrir aux athlètes un soutien administratif et des outils exceptionnels.

Faire un don